GIMUN 2013: At A Glance
Name: Geneva International Model United Nations Annual Conference 2013 (GIMUN 2013)
Date: Saturday 16th to Friday 22nd of March 2013 (click here to see the schedule)
Location: Palace of Nations, Geneva, Switzerland
Eligibility: Any student over 18 who is currently enrolled in a university may apply for the conference. High school students are not eligible.
Total Number of Participants: Approximately 250
Conference Theme: Science for peace and development
Language: English and French, with interpretation and translation. All participants are expected to speak either English or French
Delegates/Delegations: GIMUN accepts individual delegates and not delegations. We warmly welcome all interested students coming from one university to apply individually. GIMUN does not have university quotas and can accept numerous students from one university, but they must apply as individual delegates on our website.
- The United Nations reserves the right to manage accreditation into its premises.
- Neither accreditation nor public conferences in the United Nations are charged.
- The GIMUN participation fee does not cover entrance into the United Nations.
For professors and academic supervisors wishing to accompany their students, the following conditions must be respected in order foor this to be accepted:
- There must be no more than one professors/supervisor per group
- There must be a group of minimum 7 students whose individual applications were accepted through GIMUN recruitment. (Please note: GIMUN odes not accept delegation applications to its Annual Conference).
- The names and committees of the group of students should be stated
If these conditions are fulfilled, the professors/supervisor must:
- Apply directly to email@example.com
- Provide an attestation from the concerned university
- Pay the 200.- participation fee.
Observers : GIMUN doens't allow observers during the Annual Conference
Delegate Fees: 200 Swiss Francs. Read more about fees here.
Available Positions: No position available!
Registration: Registration closes on the 31st of January 2013.
Recruitment Information :
Please make sure to read all the information carefully before applying.
Recruitment functions by roll-on admissions. Positions are given to candidates progressively. This means that as soon as all the positions are filled, registration will close (even if this is before the 31st of January 2013). So the earlier that you apply, the better!
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.