Number of positions: 2
Main tasks: As a member of the Press and Media department, you will take pictures during the Annual Conference and during the evening activities (gala, social events and others). The pictures will be posted on social media and some of them will be printed in the newspaper of the conference. You must have your own equipment.
- Be enrolled at a university
- Experience as a photographer
- Good grasp of Photoshop and editing programs
- Familiarity with social media
- Be available throughout the 2018 Annual Conference.
- Please make sure that your passport is on this list: http://www.un.org/en/member-states/
How to apply:
Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject of the e-mail: Photographer application):
- A portfolio of your best work; preferably one that is linked to event or press photography.
Deadline: December 1st 2017
Photographers do not have to pay the annual conference fee.