Study Trip 2018
In order to organise this year’s edition of the Study Trip, GIMUN is currently looking for 3 managers: a Finance Manager, a Content Manager and a Logistic Manager. The three managers will have to work together in order to plan the Study Trip in all its aspects.
The Content Manager will be in charge of the organisation of the activities during the trip: meetings, visits, social activities, etc.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the budget, the supervision of expenses during the trip, keeping counts, etc.
The Logistic Manager will be in charge of organizing the transportation, accommodation, food, etc.
GIMUN offers the participation fees to its managers (Accommodation fees, food and flight ticket)
We are looking for managers:
- Interested in the working mechanisms of the UN and international affairs
- Regularly available in Geneva (not compulsory, but it’s a plus)
No particular background is requested in order to be one of our Study Trip managers
To apply please send your CV and a motivation letter of maximum 1 page to email@example.com. In your letter, you should:
- Outline why you would like to become a Manager of our Study Trip
- Explain how you think you can contribute to the project
- Mention which position you would like the most and why
Applications are open until March 15th 2018 – 23:59 CET.
For more information, do not hesitate to check the page of the study trip 2016 and look at the photos: http://gimun.org/?page_id=3183