- Call for Translators:
Concept: GIMUN is a student-led NGO with special consultative status at the UN ECOSOC. Our goal is to educate about the UN and to promote the UN values amongst the Youth. One of our projects is the online Journal “UNO-You know?!”.We give students with an interest in writing the chance to get accredited to the negotiations and events held at the UN and publish their articles in form of an online blog.
Language combination: EN/FR and FR/EN
GIMUN aims to be completely bilingual in French and English. As translator, you will be supporting GIMUN in this goal while working as part of the team of translators in the blog. If you are:
- A language student (French & English) or a translation student in your last year of Bachelor or in your Masters
- Flexible throughout the year (no more than 1-2 hours per week)
- A good team worker
- Able to meet deadlines
- Interested in international affairs
- Keen on gaining hands-on experience in translating
- Willing to support a young and dynamic NGO
Then send us your CV and some line explaining your goals and motivations by email to email@example.com.