MUN Delegation consists of weekly meetings for beginners, intermediate and experienced MUNers. The main purpose of our MUN delegation is to train students to become great delegates and to give them the opportunity to put into practice their knowledge of the MUN world. Two experienced Head Delegate will train the participants every Wednesday, from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm during 6 weeks, during both semester. MUN Delegation allows young students to participate in Model United Nations Conferences (MUN), in Switzerland as well as in other countries.
For the first time this year, students at the Geneva School of Diplomacy will have their own GIMUN Delegation. Their meetings will take place every other wednesday from 4.30 pm to 6pm.
By participating in our weekly meetings, you will become familiar with the procedures and mechanisms of such conferences, and gain knowledge, confidence and the necessary skills to actively participate in Model UN meetings of any size. We will teach you anything you need to know before participating in MUN Conferences.
The GIMUN delegation based at the University of Geneva will have the opportunity to attend an international conference (more details will be provided later) during the Spring Semester. It will be the perfect chance to put into practice your skills as a delegate. As part of GIMUN delegation, you will be exempted from paying the participation fees for attending the conference.
- MUN delegation will give you further understanding of the United Nations Organisation, international issues and the global community
- MUN delegation will help you develop key skills of negotiation, dialogue and conflict resolution in an international
- MUN delegation will give participants the chance to improve their public speaking, debate and communication capabilities.
- MUN delegation is an excellent opportunity to participate in an international MUN conference with a team of delegates.
- MUN delegation is a fun way to boost the participants’ CV.
- MUN delegation is a great networking opportunity in which you meet students with similar interests in international relations, politics, diplomacy, etc.
- MUN delegation gives you the opportunity to make good friends from all around the world, thanks to the conference trip abroad at the end of each semester.
How to join
If you want to join MUN Delegation, send a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com specifying if you are a student at the University of Geneva or the Geneva School of Diplomacy.